All ads below are not associated or supported by OPRI

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

EMF Meters out there

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-F

EMF Meters out there Empty
PostSubject: EMF Meters out there   EMF Meters out there EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 4:17 pm

Hello everyone,

When I decided I wanted to purchase an EMF Meter, I stumbled upon hundreds of them in the first minutes of research and thought to myself: What is a good EMF Meter? Which one should I buy? Which one is best suited for my needs?

There is no right or wrong answer and there isn't one EMF Meter that is better than all the rest. I stumbled upon this video review of multiple EMF Meters which is great! It doesn`t simply tell you statistics on the machine but shows you a wide variety of the most known meters and how sensitive they are.

I personally decided to go with the traditionnal K-2 but that`s a personal choice. I took that one due to its super-sensitivity which can be both helpful or not depending on the situation. If you are interested in acquiring equipment, wheter it be EMF Meters or other equipment, make sure you do your homework as it is expansive and if you can avoid buying every single one of them (like the guy in the review video) than you'll have more money in your pockets.
Back to top Go down

EMF Meters out there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official Forum for Ottawa Paranormal Research & Investigations.  :: Paranormal Discussions :: Ghosts and Hauntings-
Jump to: